Saturday, July 10, 2010

Back to Blogging!

Wow! I can't believe it has been 3 years since I wrote my last post. Time flies! Well, quite a few things have changed in my life since 07, I got married in Dec 07, moved to the US the same month and had to transition in my job and personal life in a new country. I had been to the US before making the move for good in 07, but setting up base here on a long-term basis took some time for me to settle down.

I now live in San Antonio, Texas and continue to work for the same consulting firm I used to while in Chennai - Frost &Sullivan.  I have thought about writing on my blog many a times under multiple instances, but something or the other pops and my thought fades away before I can get to writing.  This time, however, I guess the motivation was strong enough to make me sit down and write about my experience of a trip I took recently to the Rocky Mountains National Park. I guess I just love documenting things I love doing - travel is one among them.

In the past 3 years, I have been busy setting up our home, immersing myself in my job that has provided me with ample opportunity to travel and see new places and meet with some great people, and understand the American culture in a much more deeper sense than I had ever done in my previous short visits to this country. I'll write about all of these things in my future blogs...but for now let's get started with an interesting one - my travelogue on the trip to Rocky Mountains!

1 comment:

Sathish said...

Roopa, Welcome back... :)

Where is the travelogue?